“Danny Go!” star Daniel Coleman’s son Isaac has died. he was 14 years old.
The YouTuber announced his eldest son’s death in a heartbreaking statement via Instagram on Friday.
“Oh, sweetie,” he began. “There are so many things I want to say, but I don’t know how yet. I miss you so much already and the pain in my heart is more than I can handle. But as I look at the thousands of photos and videos this past week, I am also filled with great pride.”
The influencer, who also has son Levi with wife Mindy Coleman, added: “Your 14 years have been filled with so many challenges, but you faced them all with so much grit…and somehow retained your trademark joy despite it all. You truly shined like no other, Isaac!”
“I take great comfort in remembering how much you were loved and how fulfilling your time here was,” he concluded. “It has been the honor of a lifetime to be your father. I am so proud of you and love you forever. Rest in peace, son.”
In December 2025, Danielle revealed that Isaac was diagnosed with stage 3 oral cancer.
“Last week we found out Isaac had cancer in his mouth. TBH, we almost certainly have Fanconi anemia, so we always knew this day would come,” she told her Instagram followers at the time.
Fanconi anemia is a rare genetic disorder that affects the bone marrow and other parts of the body, and people with Fanconi anemia are at increased risk of developing blood disorders and certain cancers, according to the Cleveland Clinic.
However, Daniel said Isaac’s diagnosis “definitely came a little sooner than[they]had hoped, and it was still shocking to hear about your child, even though you’ve been preparing for it for years.”
“There’s a lot of scanning going on, but we don’t know yet how widespread it is,” he continued.
The family had hoped to be able to “surgically remove the cancer,” but Danielle revealed in February that Isaac’s treatment options were “much more limited than for a typical childhood cancer” due to several Fanconi-related complications.
That same month, Daniel canceled the remaining shows on “Danny Go!” The tour was canceled due to Isaac’s condition deteriorating.
Last month, he announced the shocking update that the teenager had entered hospice care as his family focused on “comforting” Isaac.
“Mindy and I are heartbroken to watch him decline. We know how frustrating and scary this is for him,” Daniel wrote. “But we’re trying to keep everything together and continue to enjoy the time we still have with our son.”
His “Danny Go!” YouTube channel was launched in 2021 and has grown to over 4.5 million subscribers.
