Close Menu
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • Cinema
  • Gossip
  • Hollywood
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
What's Hot

Berlinale Project’s outstanding work “Gold” is now available for series enthusiasts

Bunny Zoe confesses TMI about Jelly Roll’s masculinity

22nd edition of new African film festival decided

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Celebrity TV Network – Hollywood News, Gossip & Entertainment Updates
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • Cinema
  • Gossip
  • Hollywood
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Celebrity TV Network – Hollywood News, Gossip & Entertainment Updates
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Home » Shia LaBeouf shirtless, running, eating alone after arrest
Hollywood

Shia LaBeouf shirtless, running, eating alone after arrest

adminBy adminFebruary 19, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


After partying all day on Tuesday after his release, Shia LaBeouf observed that Wednesday was much quieter in Louisiana.

The actor was seen leaving his New Orleans home around 1:30 p.m. and running around a park shirtless, according to photos obtained exclusively by Page Six.

After returning home, LaBeouf set out again, visiting two Catholic churches, St. Francis of Assisi and St. Stephen, presumably to observe Ash Wednesday.

However, both churches were closed.

Shia LaBeouf was spotted running outside in Louisiana on Wednesday after being arrested on assault charges on Tuesday, in photos obtained exclusively by Page Six. 6 page background
The actor took off his light green shirt while running around the park. 6 page background

After church hopping, he went to Sarge, an upscale Mediterranean restaurant, and chatted with a woman outside, but ended up eating alone inside.

The “Even Stevens” alum, 39, had an even more chaotic Tuesday. He was arrested early in the morning after being punched in a brawl during Mardi Gras.

He was charged with two counts of simple assault and spent time behind bars at the Orleans Parish Jail in Louisiana, Page Six confirmed.

It’s unclear what started the altercation, but sources told The Hollywood Reporter that LaBeouf had been in town since Thursday for Mardi Gras celebrations.

LaBeouf’s outdoor workouts came after a chaotic Tuesday, but he returned to partying during Mardi Gras in New Orleans shortly after his release. 6 page background
The actor’s large back tattoo was visible as he ran shirtless. 6 page background

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thank you for registering!

One bartender said the actor was “terrorizing the town,” while a doorman at a dive bar called Maze Maze told the outlet that LaBeouf was “somewhat belligerent” when he approached the bar without a shirt or cash.

LaBeouf was treated by paramedics after the bar brawl and released from prison on Tuesday. He refused to answer paparazzi questions about his arrest and immediately walked three miles back to where he had enjoyed the Mardi Gras parade festivities.

He was seen buying a new shirt and sunglasses, changing his clothes, drinking beer and chatting with fans. At one point, he was caught on camera mocking his arrest by dancing with prison papers in his mouth.

LaBeouf doesn’t seem to regret his actions at all, tweeting “Release me” early Wednesday morning.

After his escape, the former Disney Channel star changed into a pink shirt. 6 page background
He visited two Catholic churches on Ash Wednesday, but they were closed. 6 page background

He also shared a close-up selfie via X of himself wearing a purple, gold and green necklace and smiling with black sunglasses.

Page Six exclusively reported that LaBeouf and his wife Mia Goth secretly split about a year ago. Sources say the “Transformers” star moved to New Orleans after the breakup to be closer to his family.

LaBeouf, who was raised by a Catholic father and a Jewish mother and was baptized and bar mitzvahed, famously became more deeply committed to Catholicism after appearing in the 2022 film Padre Pio.

While preparing for the film in which he plays Italian priest Francesco Forgione, he lived in a convent with Franciscan Capuchin friars.

After church hopping, LaBeouf went to the restaurant Sarge. 6 page background
He was seen chatting with a woman outside the restaurant. 6 page background
In the end, LaBeouf ate alone inside the restaurant. 6 page background

In an interview with Bishop Robert Barron of Word on Fire Catholic Ministries in August 2022, he said that after struggling with addiction issues, he quit alcohol completely and has been sober for over a year and a half.

He was then confirmed as a member of the Catholic Church on New Year’s Eve 2023.

His confirmation sponsor, Capuchin friar Brother Alexander Rodriguez, told Catholic News Agency at the time that the actor even wanted to become a deacon, a “sacramental minister” who baptizes, leads prayers, attends marriages, and conducts wakes and funerals.



Source link

Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link
Previous ArticleM-Appeal expands sales of “Truly Naked”
Next Article Hulu’s “The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives” season 4 trailer released
admin
  • Website

Related Posts

Bunny Zoe confesses TMI about Jelly Roll’s masculinity

February 19, 2026

Police called Shia LaBeouf’s home before Mia Goth breaks up

February 19, 2026

Leighton Meester defends his relationship with Ariana Grande at the Critics’ Choice Awards

February 19, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest Posts

‘Love Is Blind’ Season 10 Couple Gets Hot Inside Mexican Resort

Rapper Lil Poppa dies at 25, distraught fans pay heartfelt condolences

Jason Bateman breaks decision to quit drinking, citing ‘tension’ with wife Amanda Anka

Shia LaBeouf mocks arrest as he dances with prison papers in his mouth

Latest Posts

22nd edition of new African film festival decided

February 19, 2026

M-Appeal expands sales of “Truly Naked”

February 19, 2026

Bad Bunny will star in his first movie in Porto Rico

February 19, 2026

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

✨ Welcome to Celebrity TV Network – Your Window to the World of Fame & Glamour!

At Celebrity TV Network, we bring you the latest scoop from the dazzling world of Hollywood, Cinema, Celebrity Gossip, and Entertainment News. Our mission is simple: to keep fans, readers, and entertainment lovers connected to the stars they adore and the stories they can’t stop talking about.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2025 A Ron Williams Company. Celebritytvnetwork.com

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.