Shia LaBeouf is accused of yelling gay slurs at two men during a violent brawl at a Mardi Gras bar that led to his arrest earlier this week.
According to an official police incident report obtained by TMZ on Thursday, the “Hole’s” star called the individuals “f—-s” multiple times while hitting them with a clenched fist outside a facility in New Orleans early Tuesday morning.
According to the documents, LaBeouf, 39, continued to shout slurs at the pair even after officers arrived to investigate the matter and arrest the Disney Channel alum.
“I went to prison for these crimes,” LaBeouf said, according to the report. “I’m a Catholic.”
One of the embattled actor’s alleged victims is also said to have told LaBeouf that she did not want to fight. LaBeouf is accused of punching the person anyway, potentially dislocating his nose.
A representative for Mr. LaBeouf did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.
The “Megalopolis” star was arrested Tuesday after being punched during a scuffle while celebrating Mardi Gras in the Big Easy.
He was charged with two counts of simple assault and spent time behind bars at the Orleans Parish Jail in Louisiana, Page Six confirmed.
A local bartender later told The Hollywood Reporter that LaBeouf was “terrorizing” New Orleans, while a doorman claimed that “even Stevens” was “somewhat belligerent” when the alum approached a local dive bar without a shirt or cash.
LaBeouf continued to party after his release, even dancing with prison papers in his mouth and joking about his arrest.
Page Six also confirmed that LaBeouf secretly split from his wife, Mia Goth, about a year ago.
The former couple married in 2016 and welcomed their daughter in 2022.
Documents obtained by TMZ on Wednesday say authorities were called to LaBeouf’s Los Angeles home several times leading up to his separation from Goss.
But despite the wild Mardi Gras weekend, the “Honey Boy” star was observed having a much calmer time in Louisiana on Wednesday.
LaBeouf was seen leaving his New Orleans home that afternoon and running shirtless through a nearby park, according to photos obtained exclusively by Page Six.
After finishing his run and returning home, LaBeouf set off again and visited two Catholic churches, the Church of St. Francis of Assisi and the Church of St. Stephen, presumably to observe Ash Wednesday. He was also seen eating alone.
However, both churches were closed.
Meanwhile, LaBeouf’s former “Even Stevens” co-star Christy Carlson Romano threw shade at LaBeouf, who is having problems due to the NOLA drama.
“When asked about your old co-stars, you stopped ‘telling yourself’,” the Disney Channel alum, 41, wrote on Wednesday alongside the clip on Instagram.
