Close Menu
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • Cinema
  • Gossip
  • Hollywood
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
What's Hot

George Clooney says he was “frustrated” about losing the role in ‘Thelma & Louise’ to Brad Pitt

Taylor Swift’s lavish bachelorette party plans revealed as star-studded bridal party prepares for trip around the world

Director James Cameron says it’s “terrifying” that AI “creates actors”

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Celebrity TV Network – Hollywood News, Gossip & Entertainment Updates
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • Cinema
  • Gossip
  • Hollywood
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Celebrity TV Network – Hollywood News, Gossip & Entertainment Updates
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Home » Kevin Spacey to face sexual assault claims in civil court in 2026
Cinema

Kevin Spacey to face sexual assault claims in civil court in 2026

adminBy adminNovember 28, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


What you need to know

Kevin Spacey is set to appear in civil court to face sexual assault allegations from three different men Spacey, who denies any wrongdoing, is scheduled to appear at London’s High Court in October 2026 The 66-year-old actor recently clarified that he is not homeless following reports of an interview he took part in.

Kevin Spacey’s new court date is set for 2026.

The Oscar-winning actor is facing a civil lawsuit from three men alleging sexual assault, the BBC reported on Wednesday, November 26th.

The men have accused the House of Cards star, 66, of assaulting them between 2000 and 2013. The case will be heard at London’s High Court in October next year, the BBC and Sky News reported. The lawsuit is expected to take three weeks.

Spacey has widely been reported to have denied any wrongdoing. According to the BBC and Sky, he has formally denied two of the charges and has not yet provided a defense to the third.

Kevin Spacey in Milan, Italy, June 2025.

Rosdiana Ciaravolo/Getty


One of the men, Ruali Cannon, reportedly waived his anonymity. She also appeared in the 2024 documentary Spacey Unmasked, in which she said Spacey groped her at an afterparty at London’s Old Vic Theater in 2013. Spacey reportedly denied his claims, calling them “ridiculous and they never happened.”

Another man, identified only as LNP, claims Spacey “deliberately assaulted” him about 12 times over a five-year period between 2000 and 2005, the BBC reported. A third man, known in court as GHI, claims Spacey assaulted him at London’s Old Vic theater in 2008. The American Beauty star previously served as artistic director at the theater.

Regarding Spacey, William McCormick KC said the case involving the man known as the LNP should be heard separately. He told the High Court in written submissions: “On any reasonable basis, the only common denominator is Kevin Spacey. The fact that they met, or in the case of Cannon, that each claimant is said to have met in the context of their work at the Old Vic, does not matter any further.”

“The circumstances of the alleged assaults are markedly different and occurred many years apart.”

A sketch of Kevin Spacey in a London courtroom, July 2023.

Alamy


The allegations are the latest Spacey has faced. In 2023, he was acquitted of nine charges of sexual assault at London’s Southwark Crown Court. Other original charges were dismissed. The BBC reported at the time that Spacey cried as the verdict was read.

“I understand that I have a lot to process after what happened today, but I want to say that I am extremely grateful to the jury for taking the time to carefully consider all the evidence and all the facts before reaching their verdict. I am humbled by today’s outcome,” he said in a statement read outside the courtroom.

Earlier this week, on Nov. 24, Spacey clarified his comments about being “homeless” in a recent interview.

Kevin Spacey attended the 78th Cannes Film Festival in Antibes, France on May 22, 2025.

Michael Buckner/Variety, via Getty


In an Instagram video shared to his account on Sunday, November 23, the Baby Driver actor responded to the headlines that went viral after he told the Telegraph in a feature published on Wednesday, November 19: “I live in hotels, I live in Airbnb, I go where the jobs are.”

“I literally don’t have a home. That’s what I’m trying to explain,” he continued.



Source link

Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link
Previous ArticleHow Hailey Bieber, Jennifer Garner, Sydney Sweeney and more are celebrating Thanksgiving in 2025
Next Article Emeril Lagasse says she’s not interested in TV’s Cooking Wars (Exclusive)
admin
  • Website

Related Posts

George Clooney says he was “frustrated” about losing the role in ‘Thelma & Louise’ to Brad Pitt

November 30, 2025

Who is Maya Hawke’s boyfriend? All about Christian Lee Hutson

November 30, 2025

Archie and Olivia Manning reveal their sons’ true personalities (Exclusive)

November 30, 2025
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest Posts

‘Home Improvement’ star Zachery Ty Bryan and girlfriend, child actor, both jailed for violating probation

Paul Anka confirms rumors about wealthy Frank Sinatra

JoJo Siwa rushed to hospital due to pain and difficulty breathing

Gypsy’s Rose Blanchard shares her hair makeover after wearing a wig

Latest Posts

Director James Cameron says it’s “terrifying” that AI “creates actors”

November 30, 2025

Triple Green Cine Capital establishes Southeast Asian film investment venture

November 30, 2025

Josh Brolin says he was a ‘different guy’ before Trump became president

November 30, 2025

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

✨ Welcome to Celebrity TV Network – Your Window to the World of Fame & Glamour!

At Celebrity TV Network, we bring you the latest scoop from the dazzling world of Hollywood, Cinema, Celebrity Gossip, and Entertainment News. Our mission is simple: to keep fans, readers, and entertainment lovers connected to the stars they adore and the stories they can’t stop talking about.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2025 A Ron Williams Company. Celebritytvnetwork.com

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.