Close Menu
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • Cinema
  • Gossip
  • Hollywood
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
What's Hot

“Venom” animated movie from the filmmakers of “Final Destination”

Hilary Duff breaks her silence on Ashley Tisdale’s ‘toxic mother group’ drama

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star Kate Walsh mourns Eric Dane’s death

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Celebrity TV Network – Hollywood News, Gossip & Entertainment Updates
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • Cinema
  • Gossip
  • Hollywood
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Celebrity TV Network – Hollywood News, Gossip & Entertainment Updates
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Home » Conan O’Brien comments on Reiner and his friends following their tragic death.
Hollywood

Conan O’Brien comments on Reiner and his friends following their tragic death.

adminBy adminFebruary 21, 2026No Comments4 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Conan O’Brien has finally reflected on the deaths of his friends Rob Reiner and Michelle Reiner, who were known to have attended an annual Christmas party in Los Angeles the night before the Dec. 14, 2025, murders.

“It’s really terrible,” he told The New Yorker in a newly published interview.

“And I think about how Rob felt about what was going on in this country, how involved he was, how much he put himself out there. And for that voice to be silenced in an instant, it’s still hard for me to understand.”

Conan O’Brien, who was spotted here in West Hollywood earlier this month, commented on the deaths of Rob Reiner and Michelle Reiner. A24 (via Getty Images)
“I used to see them a lot,” he told The New Yorker. Rob and Michelle attend SNL50: The Homecoming Concert at Radio City Music Hall on Friday, February 14, 2025 in New York. Evan Agostini/Invision/AP

He also reflected on his relationship with the director couple of the iconic “Princess Bride.”

“I knew Rob and Michelle, but then I started getting closer and closer to them and seeing them often,” he said.

“My wife and I used to see them a lot, and they were really nice people, and I had the experience of saying goodnight to someone and leaving and realizing the next day they were gone. …I think I was in shock for quite a while after that.”

Rob and Michelle’s daughter Romy found the couple stabbed to death in their home on December 14th. Rob was 78 years old and Michelle was 70.

“I think they were in shock for quite a while afterward,” the comedian said at an event in New Jersey on Dec. 7, 2025, about their deaths. Getty Images
Rob and Michelle, who attended the 2019 Human Rights Campaign Gala, were found stabbed to death by their daughter Romy on December 14. / splashnews.com

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thank you for registering!

At the time, it was revealed that their deaths occurred after an altercation with his son Nick at O’Brien’s holiday party the night before.

Nick, 32, was arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree murder with the special circumstances of multiple murders.

The aspiring director could be sentenced to up to life in prison without the possibility of parole or the death penalty.

It was later revealed that O’Brien’s son Nick, who attended the Los Angeles premiere of Spinal Tap II: The End Continues with the Reiner family in September 2025, had gotten into an argument with his parents at a holiday party hosted by O’Brien. Reuters
Nick was arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree murder with the special circumstances of multiple murders. / splashnews.com

He was diagnosed with schizophrenia and was on medication. But the drug had the effect of making him “crazy.” Nick also has a long history of drug addiction.

Nick was scheduled to be arraigned last month. However, his lawyer, renowned criminal defense attorney Alan Jackson, quit the case just before the January 7 court hearing. Arraignment was adjourned to Monday.

Jackson later spoke about why he dropped the lawsuit.

Nick, who was here with his family at an event in New York in 2014, faces a maximum sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole or the death penalty. Reuters
Nick’s arraignment is scheduled for Monday. Media punch / back grid

“This was a confidential communication between a number of people and I’m not going to make it public,” he told Billy Bush during an appearance on the Hot Mic podcast in January.

When Bush asked if it had anything to do with money, Jackson replied, “I can’t say there was anything to do with the retainers, because I never said that.”

“Obviously something happened to my ability to continue to represent and the team’s ability, but I don’t want you or the viewers or anyone else to start speculating about what that is,” he added. “I haven’t said a word about it.”

“When it’s over, it’s over. We’re out,” Jackson continued.



Source link

Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link
Previous ArticleRajinikanth and Kamal Haasan reunite for ‘Red Giant’ movie
Next Article Year One’s “Beyond the Gates” EP, “Y&R” Crossover, Gayle King
admin
  • Website

Related Posts

‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star Kate Walsh mourns Eric Dane’s death

February 21, 2026

Eric Dane’s girlfriend breaks silence on actor’s death

February 21, 2026

キャサリン妃、アンドリュー元王子逮捕後初めて公の場でラグビーの試合に観戦

February 21, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest Posts

Hilary Duff breaks her silence on Ashley Tisdale’s ‘toxic mother group’ drama

Shia LaBeouf’s mugshot released after Mardi Gras arrest

Scott Wolf reunites with estranged wife Kelly amid divorce

Kayla Nicole reflects on her failed relationship with Travis Kelsey

Latest Posts

“Venom” animated movie from the filmmakers of “Final Destination”

February 21, 2026

“KPop Demon Hunters” The Black Label talks about co-writing “Golden”

February 21, 2026

Stellan Skarsgard talks about his first Oscar nomination, Lars von Trier, and the fear of AI

February 21, 2026

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

✨ Welcome to Celebrity TV Network – Your Window to the World of Fame & Glamour!

At Celebrity TV Network, we bring you the latest scoop from the dazzling world of Hollywood, Cinema, Celebrity Gossip, and Entertainment News. Our mission is simple: to keep fans, readers, and entertainment lovers connected to the stars they adore and the stories they can’t stop talking about.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2025 A Ron Williams Company. Celebritytvnetwork.com

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.