Close Menu
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • Cinema
  • Gossip
  • Hollywood
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
What's Hot

George Clooney says he was “frustrated” about losing the role in ‘Thelma & Louise’ to Brad Pitt

Taylor Swift’s lavish bachelorette party plans revealed as star-studded bridal party prepares for trip around the world

Director James Cameron says it’s “terrifying” that AI “creates actors”

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Celebrity TV Network – Hollywood News, Gossip & Entertainment Updates
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • Cinema
  • Gossip
  • Hollywood
  • Latest News
  • Entertainment
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Celebrity TV Network – Hollywood News, Gossip & Entertainment Updates
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Home » Millie Bobby Brown says she’s relieved to work with David Harbor on ‘Stranger Things’ despite bullying allegations
Hollywood

Millie Bobby Brown says she’s relieved to work with David Harbor on ‘Stranger Things’ despite bullying allegations

adminBy adminNovember 29, 2025No Comments4 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Millie Bobby Brown said she felt “at ease” working with David Harbor on the set of Stranger Things, despite reports of on-set bullying.

“Of course I felt safe, I mean, we’ve been working together for 10 years, so I felt safe with everyone on that set,” Brown said of filming the “intense” scenes with the actors.

“You know, obviously… you know, we’ve been doing it for a very long time. We’re also very natural playing father and daughter, and we had a tighter bond than most because we had some really intense scenes together, especially in season two,” she further told Deadline in an interview published Friday.

Millie Bobby Brown said she “felt safe” working with David Harbor on the set of Stranger Things. AFP (via Getty Images)
Weeks earlier, it was reported that she had made allegations of bullying and harassment against Harbor ahead of filming season 5 of the Netflix series in early 2024. film magic

“David and I have a great relationship. We work closely together preparing scenes and scenes, and I’m really excited for everyone to see the labor of love and effort that we put into ending our relationship and what it’s like,” the 21-year-old actress continued, referring to the fifth and final season, which premiered on Netflix on Wednesday.

“Especially a fan of Hopper and Eleven. That scene I feel is going to be pretty impactful. I love it. Every time I see myself on the call sheet, every time I see him working, it makes me want to bring my A game because I know he’s going to get it back in a second.”

Brown’s new comments about her relationship with Harbor come weeks after it was reported that the “Enola Holmes” star filed a bullying and harassment complaint against Harbor, 50, ahead of filming Season 5 of the Netflix series in early 2024.

“Of course I felt safe. I mean, we’ve been working together for 10 years, and I feel safe with everyone on that set,” she told Deadline in an interview published Friday. Getty Images for Netflix
“You know, obviously…you know, we’ve been doing it for a long time. We’re also very natural playing father and daughter, and we had a really intense scene together, especially in season two, so we have a stronger bond than most,” she added. Powered by NETFLIX © 2025

“There were pages and pages of accusations,” a source told the Daily Mail earlier this month, but the “Black Widow” star clarified that she has not been accused of sexual misconduct. “The investigation continued for months.”

Sources also claim that Brown was on set with a rep during the filming of the final episode of the Netflix series, but executive producer Shawn Levy later told THR that he had seen some “highly inaccurate” reports about the scandal.

“We must create a respectful workplace where everyone feels comfortable and safe,” he said.

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?

Start your day with Page Six Daily.

Thank you for registering!

Brown and Harbor also appeared together at the show’s world premiere on November 6th. Getty Images for Netflix
When asked about the importance of showing a united front, Milley replied, “We’ve been doing that for the last 10 years.” Provided by Netflix

“So we did everything we could to create that environment, and we’re proud of the fact that we did.”

After performing together at the show’s world premiere on Nov. 6, Brown and Harbor were asked about the importance of presenting a united front, to which Milley responded, “We’ve been doing that for the last 10 years.”

“I mean, we’ve always been united in that. We love this show over everything, and we value our friendship more than anything,” she added.



Source link

Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link
Previous ArticleMandela Pictures announces Slate, launches horror genre studio BN13
Next Article Steve McVie Sr. reveals his last meal before prison (Exclusive)
admin
  • Website

Related Posts

Taylor Swift’s lavish bachelorette party plans revealed as star-studded bridal party prepares for trip around the world

November 30, 2025

Britney Spears shares cryptic post about ‘suffering’ and ‘darkness’

November 30, 2025

Duchess Meghan roasts fake Thanksgiving turkey with ‘Salmonella Sussex’

November 30, 2025
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest Posts

‘Home Improvement’ star Zachery Ty Bryan and girlfriend, child actor, both jailed for violating probation

Paul Anka confirms rumors about wealthy Frank Sinatra

JoJo Siwa rushed to hospital due to pain and difficulty breathing

Gypsy’s Rose Blanchard shares her hair makeover after wearing a wig

Latest Posts

Director James Cameron says it’s “terrifying” that AI “creates actors”

November 30, 2025

Triple Green Cine Capital establishes Southeast Asian film investment venture

November 30, 2025

Josh Brolin says he was a ‘different guy’ before Trump became president

November 30, 2025

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

✨ Welcome to Celebrity TV Network – Your Window to the World of Fame & Glamour!

At Celebrity TV Network, we bring you the latest scoop from the dazzling world of Hollywood, Cinema, Celebrity Gossip, and Entertainment News. Our mission is simple: to keep fans, readers, and entertainment lovers connected to the stars they adore and the stories they can’t stop talking about.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact US
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2025 A Ron Williams Company. Celebritytvnetwork.com

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.